WoG-mini was developed for users, who use small chainrings. It is lighter than the WoG model, and can be used with maximum 36t. chainrings. The backplate is 5,5mm thick and it is made from one block of aluminum 7075 T651. Despite of very light weight it is very stiff and durable. The stiffness ensures that the chain is always on the right place, and it won’t fall off. The guide plates are made from abrasion resistant material. We have been working on proper materials for over two years. The pulley is made from plastic. We have chosen this material through years of testing. It works very quietly, and it is two times more durable than the aluminum pulley. The pulley runs on a sealed bearing, which causes that our chainguides do not cause intangible resistance.
The WoG-mini is compatible with almost all frames with the ISCGold or ISCG05 chainguide mount (also with new Intense frames). It could be also applied to frames without the ISCG mount, by using an adaptor.
- 32-36t. chainring compatible
- backplate material: Aluminum 7075 T651
- backplate thickness: 5,5mm
- 8t. pulley runs on a sealed bearing
- chainguide bolts and nuts material: aluminum 2014
- ISCG hardware material: stainless steel
- ISCG, ISCG05 compatible
- Weight (ISCGold): 115grams
- Weight (ISCG05): 120grams